"Each improvement that contributes to your outstanding experience serves as our daily motivation." - Remitano
Remitano is launching a fiat agent program with the goal of recruiting agents in various countries to assist in processing fiat transactions on the platform. Agents will also be a source of feedback collection on the platform, and they would promote the use of Remitano fiat products.
What does a Remitano fiat agent do?
A fiat agent is someone who supports the deposits and withdrawals of fiat currency on the Remitano platform.
What are the requirements of becoming a Remitano Fiat Agent?
To be eligible to become a Remitano fiat agent, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years.
- You must have traded on Remitano for at least six months.
- You should have multiple bank accounts in your country of residence.
Why should you become a Remitano Fiat Agent?
- You earn monthly commission by sharing profits with Remitano on transactions processed through your account
- You get an opportunity to access and collaborate on the Remitano platform long term.
Need help or have questions? You can also contact our 24/7 customer support team through the chat box at the screen's bottom right corner. Apply
Disclaimer: The opinion expressed here is not investment advice – it is provided for informational purposes only. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Waheedch.com. Every investment and all trading involves risk, so you should always perform your own research prior to making decisions. We do not recommend investing money you cannot afford to lose.